Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Do Little2

Default ESR meter.. Where to buy what to get.

"Bob Parker" wrote in message
Just for your info, the DSE ESR meter does 4 complete display
updates per second. It has the potential to update considerably faster
than that, but I deliberately slowed it down to that rate so that the
user could read it easily.

Bob

Thanks for the info.
According to some users that posts here the DSE
ESR meter is indeed a very good product!

I probably belong to a small minority that occasionally like
to see a cap. ESR behavior during temperature changes.

Even in 2006 the best way to measure those ESR changes
is with an analog readout. However, I would be gladly
corrected if varying ESR changes could be properly read
with your digital ESR meter.

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:41:12 -0500, "Do Little2"

wrote:

In my opinion, it simply is a question of waiting for the digits to
settle down or to read the analog meter of that old Cap Wizard
quickly and directly.