Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default VERY IMPORTANT - MUY IMPORTANTE -

The message
from John Cartmell contains these words:

It's not bad for a non-designed system though! ;-)

It scrapes along, but in no sense of either word is it "good design".
It's what it is, a collection of historical accidents all piled on top
of each other, smoothed over by habitutation.

If we were souls[1] shopping around for a body, we'd fall flat on our
not-yet-extant arses laughing if the salesangel[2] tried to fob this one
off on us.

[1] For the sake of argument, not that such things exist.
[2] Likewise

--
Skipweasel