Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default Fiberglass French doors that open out?

In article ,
"John Caras" wrote:

- Hi all,
-
- I am in the process of remodeling my house and our contractor can't seem to
- find the door we're looking for. I thought someone on this group might be
- able to help. I'm looking for double French doors that open outward. I
- would like them to be all fiberglass, have traditional lattice work to look
- like individual panes, be paintable (or white), and have a smooth finish on
- both sides (not fake wood grain). Does anyone know of such a thing.
-
- Any information will be greatly appreciated.
-
- Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I've seen those at either Lowe's or Home Depot. It
was a few years ago. The reason I remember is that they were much less
expensive than I expected. One day I'll have them installed on my own
house.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~