Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two

Default duplicating phone and ring voltage

In article ,
mm wrote:

OTOH, this
will slow down some my prospective 15 seconds per code, that I need to
finish in about 2 hours. Thanks.

Good grief. 15 seconds will only let you try 480 combos in two hours.
But, you should be able to do it manually in even less than 15 seconds.
In the time you've spent jabbering about it, you'd already have the damn
thing done if you'd sat down and done it. Hell, you could dial the
number once and punch in five codes in succession. Borrow a damn phone
from someone. If you're looking for pure intellectual diversion, go hook
up with that flavored coffee guy and solve the cold fusion thing instead
of trying to find a code for some five dollar answering machine that
some idiot stole and then fenced on ebay.

I used to work for a guy that could go in the machine shop and make a
piece of tooling from a sketch he scribbled on the back of an envelope
while he was taking a ****. He'd have the thing finished and working
faster than most engineers could draw it out from 12 different
perspectives with their drafting tables and t-squares and little tin
eraser guides.

This isn't a great time to be patriotic, with traitors and war criminals
running the show, but "gettin' 'er done" *is* what made this country
great, not sittin' around pondering things to death.