Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
John Chase

Default Mouse Balls

"Cliff" wrote...
[
I thought this was pretty funny. This is a true IBM ordering
information quote from one of their catalogues. Pass it on...

This is an actual alert to IBM Field Engineers that went out to
all IBM Branch Offices. The person who wrote it was very
serious. The rest of us may find it rather funny.
[ snip ]

This is vintage mid-1980s. Our CE gave us a copy of it when I worked at the
University of Oklahoma in 1986. The part numbers were real (probably still
are).

-jc-