Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default VERY IMPORTANT - MUY IMPORTANTE -

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:57:45 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

YOU need a guru who will pester you with questions like 'what is the
sound of one hand clapping' until you punch him on the nose for giving
you the most important answer in life - that no one actually knows
anything for sure, and looking for absolute answers is a waste of your
time and his.

I do wish you'd 've explained this earlier. Apologies for troubling
you.

By the way, did I explain somewhere that I was a religious person who
believed in God, or did you just intuit it scientifically?
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.