Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default VERY IMPORTANT - MUY IMPORTANTE -

"Mike Halmarack" ... wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:35:20 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Mike Halmarack" ... wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:27:12 GMT, raden wrote:

Do you assume that I think TV's are magic?

I do. They have the power to hold the attention of people for several
hours
a day - not just on Sundays

You've been exorcised of yours haven't you?

It was self exorcism, we had one for three years then realised we weren't
watching it. Just something else to gather dust. And pay for the privilege.

- they are a permanent topic of conversation and
newspaper and magazine articles, they influence people's thinking ...

Terrifyingly so.

if you
don't have a TV you're regarded as someking of nutter

Or more importantly a licence evader.

LOL Yes - but since we're not that's not important.

Deities don't have that power:-)

Deities are so... yesterday. They don't have quantum physically
developed semi conductors.

Oh.

Are those what you need to be up to date?

I bow to your greater knowledge :-)

In that case I'm so ... yesterday ... too. But that's self evident

Mary