Posted to uk.d-i-y
JavaEnquirer

Default Boilers at B and Q

I'm looking to upgrade my old boiler to a condensing combi and replace
10 radiators. I've had a number of plumbers in giving me quotes, one as
high as £4500. One however told me to go to B and Q and pick up a
Ravenheat boiler pack - 87,000 BTU 11 litres per second, complete with
7 radiators ( and thermostatic valves ). Factor in the extra three rads
I need and the 10% OAP discount, it seems I can get the whole lot for
pretty much bang on a grand.

Does any one have experience of these packs. The price seems great, but
what of the quality. I haven't heard Ravenheat.