Posted to alt.home.repair
MikeP

Default Fiberglass French doors that open out?

In article ,
says...
Hi all,

I am in the process of remodeling my house and our contractor can't seem to
find the door we're looking for. I thought someone on this group might be
able to help. I'm looking for double French doors that open outward. I
would like them to be all fiberglass, have traditional lattice work to look
like individual panes, be paintable (or white), and have a smooth finish on
both sides (not fake wood grain). Does anyone know of such a thing.

Google 'flush fiberglass door' or find a local door
shop.