Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Advice needed to build a lean-to shed...

On 28 Mar 2006 17:08:57 -0800, "jtpr" wrote:

I need to store my car somewhere for at least 3 years. It is a 1964
Austin Healey 3000 and is about 12x5 in overall dimension. I don't
have a lot of money to spend (2 in college). I live in S. NH so snow
is a factor.

I was thinking of a lean-to style shed on the side of my garage. 3
sides with the doors in the end, maybe about 15 x 8 or so. How
difficult an undertaking is this? The floor could be deck like, or
even gravel that I could cover in plastic. No windows or anything
fancy. Any idea, very ballpark, what this would cost? $500, $1000,
$2000? It should have clapboards to match the house.

Thanks,
Jim

Is anything obviously wrong with using the current garage?

Oren
excused from saving Universes."