Posted to alt.home.repair
JD

Default rv tiolet

I have a 1979 18' Jayco travel trailer that I recently purchased. I
just removed the old broken propane water heater and replaced it with
an electric 4 gallon Ariston GL4. After installing I decided to run
water through all the faucets and tiolet. This is when I discovered a
leak at my tiolet. It has a very fast leak only when you push the foot
pedal down and run water. I reached around the back and felt a hose
that was right under the hinge for the seat and it was wet. I know it
didn't leak a month ago when I bought it. Does anyone have any ideas
what may be wrong. it is an Aqua Magic SL. I should also mention that
I am going to be putting down new 12" peel and stick tiles and will
need to remove the tiolet for that project as well.

Thanks J.D.