Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default levelling ground for basketball court

wrote in message
ups.com...
Since my parents wont let me hire anyone to level the ground out and
put concrete out, I am stuck with playing on dirt.

The problem is the dirt I am playing on has a large hill. This hill is
about 2ft tall and about 4ft in diameter and the ground behind this
hill slopes down below the level of my playing ground.

On the other side I have a fence where the ground slopes down to and
causes very hard dribbling conditions. I was thinking of digging up the
hill and eyeballing a level field and then use the dirt to level to low
spots. Is there any other way yall can think of.

When facing the goal it looks liek this:

Stay tuned late tonight or tomorrow - I have an idea for you, but I have to
make dinner now.