Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Another day, another auction. Oh yeah, fire too

"V8TR4" wrote in message
news
Went to an auction today, didn't get anything, Wanted a pallet jack and

then
a complete Foundry kit. The foundry kit was a Green chest with everything
needed to pound sand and pour aluminum. I just wasn't really up to

spending
any money so couldn't get my heart into it and wound up watching a pallet
jack go for 20 dollars and this foundry set for 35.
Here are some photos that mostly show the sky due to the california wild
fires occuring. I was amazed at the site. The pictures don't do it

justice.
So far 6000 acres are on fire and 17 homes have been lost. My best wishes
for those people.

http://www.advprodtek.com/images/ANOTHER_DAY.HTM

Our best wishes as well. What a horrible thing for those folks to endure.

Harold