Chris Wilson

Default Back up generator auto switching

Having "acquired a self start 20KVA 3 phase generator I was having
thoughts of running the bungalow mains off one phase in case of power
outage (commoner than I expected here in the sticks, we lost some rare
eggs that were hatching TWICE this year,,,). Does anyone have links to
how an auto start and switching arrangement could be contructed? I assume
I can isolate the boards electric input on "our" side of the boards fuse
and meter, and have a switching arrangement to bring on the gennie. Needs
careful failsafe handling, any ideas? Thanks
--
Best Regards,
Chris.