Posted to alt.home.repair
blumissy

Default odor in house

We have an unknown odor in our house and it is really driving us crazy.
It smells like something has dead. We thought it would eventually go
away. It has been eight months and the smell is terrible. We have
been under the house and were unable to find anything. We have to use
candles to be able to sit at the computer for any amout of time. It's
not all over the house. It just seems to be in the area around the
computer. Is there any one out there that we could call that would
come and find or at least be able to tell us what it might be or where
it is coming from. We don't know what to do, but we need to be
something. We can't continue to live with this smell.