Ron Thompson

Default $100 Homebuilt Elevator Photos Uploaded - No hassle viewing

The building inspector and your insurance agent are gonna love this.

Ron Thompson
On the Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast
USA

http://www.plansandprojects.com

Where did everyone go? Oh, yeah.
Y'all come, ya hear?
*******

On 25 Oct 2003 08:43:29 -0700, (Stu) wrote:

"AL"

Me and so far, anyone else 300lb or less.

BoyntonStu

wrote in message news:tRlmb.21648$e01.44641@attbi_s02...
Interesting. But what do you carry on it? A person?

"Stu" wrote in message
om...
I tried several cites and I finally found a no hassle free cite.

If you are interested in seeing a really simple, fast, and SAFE single
story 8' lift elevator capable of lifting 300 pounds in 10 seconds, go
to:

http://community.webshots.com/script...bumID=96391689

Thanks for all of your suggestions and for your help.

BoyntonStu