Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Jay

Default duplicating phone and ring voltage

"JANA" wrote in message
snip

I'm willing to try all 900 or 1000, probably while I'm watching tv, but
only if I can get it to go quickly. So I need a test line to ring it
directly, have the machine answer, and punch in the code.

snip

Jana:

Seems like a lot of effort for short money (bad ROI)?

What Make and Model is this unit?

I bet we could find you one on e-Bay that doesn't entail hooking up multiple
12 volt batteries in series and punching in a possible 1,000 codes to get it
to work!

Do you really want to sit amongst multiple car batteries in your living room
watching TV punching in codes all night and then recharging them, trying
1,000 possible codes is going to take some time and will probably require
one, or more, recharges.

Just my $.02 worth. Voicemail!!!!

Jay