Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael A. Terrell

Default ESR meter.. Where to buy what to get.

"Ken G." wrote:

The Capacitor Wizard is the nicest one out there .

In your opinion. A digital ESR meter is needed on some capacitors
where the exact ESR has to fall into a certain range. I stopped by
local TV repair shop a while back after meeting the owner. I took my DSE
ESR meter along. They had four different analog ESR meters, including
the Capacitor Wizard, but after trying the DSE meter they ordered two of
them.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell