Posted to rec.woodworking
Gus

Default explosive situation?

Rick M wrote:
"Gus" wrote

Myth Busters is pseudo-science at BEST.

They raise more questions than they answer.

But this group is solidly science-based, aren't we? After all, we've a
wealth of experience ... umm make that a large vocal group that believes
they have solid factual data, with a minority that provides verifiable data,
sound data analysis and (usually) a well written presentation of that
analysis.

Read the FAQ. The MYTH of static-induced home dust collection system
explosions is well documented.

So, by your logic, if it's in the FAQ, it MUST be true.

Remind me to contact you next time I have swamp land for sale.