Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

Default Intensity ripple on Tek 465B

JW writes:

On 26 Mar 2006 12:35:51 -0500 Sam Goldwasser
wrote in Message id: :

I used a rubber tube to blow on various components in the HV area.

OK, I'm assuming you've found a way to heat the air first. I'm interested
in this setup - could you elaborate?

In this case, it wasn't a matter of heat. It turned out that simply air flow
made the difference since this occurred immediately after power on before anything
had a chance to heat up.

If I had to provide heat, a blow dryer would have been my tool of
choice