Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Kew hobby V coffee grounds, no contest! ;-)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:34:55 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

I noticed this arvo that my neighbours side drain was full of
something that on closer inspection was coffee grounds (it looked more
like a swamp though) !

In 30 years of demonstrating & selling pressure washers to industry, two
things stand out as being the most difficult to clean off. One is hop
resin, the other is coffee.

You would assume it would be water soluble, but dried coffee residue on
processing machinery is a real PITA to shift.

Visions of Dave going into a Starbucks fully clothed in oilskins and
sou'wester and hosing everything down - including the customers.

--

..andy