Jim Wilson

Default Butt Hole Road?

Gunner wrote...

I spent some time developing GIS street data for the United States and
saw many incredible street names all over the country. A memorable one in
Marin County, CA is called Chicken Shack Fire Road. Don't know why, but
it stuck with me.

Once during those years, a customer bought an Austin, TX street file from
us, to replace the one she had just returned to our competitor. Seems our
competitor had a disgruntled employee doing data entry. One of the
segments on a main street in downtown Austin had been renamed "My Scrotum
Stinks Bad."

I always wondered what was going through the guy's mind when he sabotaged
that particular file, and what he had been doing at the time.

Jim