Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertM

Default Drain Tile Maintenance

Get his full name, address, phone number. Then call the hotline for fraud at
whatever agency in your state handles consumer protection.

Bob

"sue" wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in a residential subdivision that is about 12 years old.

A fair number of our neighbours are being told that they should have
the drain tiles examined with a camera, which requires some digging and
lifting up of sidewalk tiles in some cases. It's apparently a
"preventative maintenance issue". The company is are offering a "group
discount" - usual price $750 reduced to $500.

We're mostly seniors and this sounds like a scam to me - does anyone
know? Any helpful information will be most appreciated. I've lived in
many houses over the years and have only had drain tiles checked when
purchasing an older home. Thank you.