Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G.

Default The Woodworking Channel?

Greg G. said:

Lobby Dosser said:

Greg wrote:

The site makes uses a combination of Flash, Javascript, and Microsoft
Media Player for the streaming video. Check your firewall for blocked
ports, etc. Getting some of this stuff to work is all a black art...

Or Blue ...

Would that be the old Big Blue (IBM) or the new Big Blue (MS)? ;-)

A little snooping reveals that the servers are located at
1470 River Edge Parkway
http://webpages.charter.net/videodoc...wwc_server.jpg

Which, if I am not mistaken, used to be IBM territory.
The River Edge Complex area looks nothing like how I remember it when
contracting there many years ago. I don't even know if it still
exists, however, as I've not been by there in 18 years, and time has
not been kind to IBM. The Domain is registered by proxy, but with a
little help from my friends, reveals a few interesting names, and I
was surprised to see that it is a local enterprise.
As I've mentioned before, The Cabal lives...

FWIW,

Greg G.