Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Minimum size for woodshop

Bob wrote:
Do I have enough space?

Also agree with many others about wheeled tools. It will make your
life so much easier! Also, plan for wood storage. To be honest it is
the WORST thing about my shop - not planning for it and buying
too much at one time. I'm considering a separate whole building
just for that! I'm building some wheeled storage units for the small
pieces and I have racks for the longer ones. The sheet goods are
another matter and are quite troublesome in my arrangement.

You will NOT have enough space - you never do. Your space
is fine for a number of things and as you get more 1) tools, 2) wood
you will feel a squeeze!

MJ Wallace