Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Teak buffet (credenza?) and hutch question

I have this beautiful teak buffet/credenza (I don't know the
difference) and hutch (display case) that was given to me by my parents
many years ago. It's really nice and I was hoping to sell it. Is there
anyone here that would be kind enough to let me know what it's worth?
I'll be taking a photo shortly, but it resembles this... (with a hutch
on top that isn't attached)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Danish-Modern-sid...cm dZViewItem

I just don't want to lose to much money or ask for too much...
Obviously the one on ebay is authentic and probably worth more.
I don't know anything about furniture styles, etc. Thanks... Any
help would be appreciated.
Just get back to me at and I will send you an
actual pic because I have to borrow somebody's digicam.
Jessica