Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default Kew hobby V coffee grounds, no contest! ;-)

Hi All,

I noticed this arvo that my neighbours side drain was full of
something that on closer inspection was coffee grounds (it looked more
like a swamp though) !

I gave it a good poking about with a sharp stick (and a flexible drain
wire thing) but couldn't feel where the obstruction was.

So I dug out the old-but-trusty Kew Hobby and the drain clearing lance
I bought off eBay a while ago and let rip. Just as I thought we were
gonna flood the drain hole again (I'd bailed it out earlier to get the
grid out) it all went woosh and flowed away ;-)

I followed it up with the std lance and 'goesunder' one till it was
all squeeky clean ;-)

And as a 'thank you' I got a 128M Radeon 9600 Pro video card ;-)

All the best ..

T i m