Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Beginner question

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
m...

Alternate Tob Bevel
http://www.dynamic-saw-blade-sharpen...h-designs.html

I see that the link shows a tooth configurations "CTC-California Triple
Chip" What is it with those people out there. ;~)

Call it what you will, but that CTC makes a whole lot of sense... to me
anyway. Looks like a horsepower hawg though...
If I can get something like that with a 5-degree hook and only 40 teeth,
at exactly .125 wide, It might be what the doctor ordered.

And you're right, a lot of strange things come from California. A long
time friend of mine, recently married a fellow from California who has a
dog named Makita, which looks like an electrocuted sheepdog which just
stepped out of the dryer. At about 120 pounds, that dog looks weird...
like his owner, but at 200 pounds.... and both look to be perpetually
stoned. (They're not users, btw)