Dave

Default Narrow Brass Tubing - Smothing Out Cut Ends

Hi,

I'm working with 3/32" (outside diameter) brass tubing that I cut into
short lengths (1" - 3") to use with fishing lures. I need a way to
smooth out the ends so that the sharp edges will not cut through
fishing line that will pass though the tubes.

I've looked for a flaring tool, but cannot find one that will work
with thsi diameter of tubing, and I'm not sure that flaring the ends
would really solve my problem anyway. Also thought about dipping the
ends in apoxy. Any ideas on an effcient way to smooth the ends of the
cut tubing?

Dave