Posted to misc.consumers.house
444

Default TR-Clamp or Triple Clamp???

We have some laminate that is coming off the front edge of our kitchen
counter.

If you can picture a clamp that secures on the top and the bottom of the
counter, but, and here is the tricky part, a third part of the clamp that
pushes the laminate in on the front edge so the glue will hold.

The fellow at Home Depot said he has seen such clamps and he thought they
are called "tri-clamps" or "triple-clamps".

If you know of such a clamp, do you know where I can get them? I would
rather get them at a brick & mortar store this weekend but if I have to I
can order rush over the net.

Thanks.