Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Improved security for shredders

wrote:
cross cut shredders are muc more expensive, chop everything into
little squares that would take days to reassemble.

i have a wealthy friend he shreds them then burns them. kinda overkill
if you ask me.

I think for most of us security issues are overblown, true it could
create a BIG hassle but wouldnt long term be anything more than that

I use a cross cut.

When working for the government we shredded them then sent them to be
destroyed by either re-pulping in a paper mill or burned.

I agree about overkill for most of us. There is little anyone could
profit from if they were able to access everything I throw away. Others
make much more appealing targets. However there are incompetent crocks out
there and they may think I am a good target and end up not getting much but
causing me a lot of trouble; that is why I do shred.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit