Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Freeze Warning for entire world (Global Cooling)

John Husvar wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

April 28, 1975 Newsweek

"The Cooling World" - by Peter Gwynne

Oh, crap! And here I just bought a new air conditioner!

Will someone _please_ tell me which it's going to be? Do I need to make
a chiller or a warmer for the TIG?

And what will be the impact of Global Warming/Cooling on Enco free
shipping offers? Has anybody considered that?

I feel sooooo blonde! Where's my man-purse? I wanna whack somebody! Oh,
there it is, under my man-skirt with my 1911 #3.

I didn't follow the whole thread so maybe I missed it but the whole
man-purse issue was considered on Seinfeld; called it a "carry all" I
believe. European, don't you know.

Drew