Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OFF TOPIC-GPS advice sought please

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:25:35 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
Richard J Kinch quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques writes:

That's amazing accuracy, isn't it? What a trip. Your hands move 66.66%
more/farther than your body during walks/hikes.

Peak vs RMS, eh?

Close. (.5998 vs. .707)

Good thing we don't measure athletic performance like
vacuum cleaners or stereos or air compressors.

Is that real horsepower or Searz horsepower? Let's see: 6.5hp is
claimed on a 120v/20a circuit. I _don't_ think so. g

Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects.
----
http://diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) laptop privacy/glare guards