Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default Best toilet choice

"C & E" wrote in
:

I'm about todo a remodel in a bath with one of the old 5 gal flush
toilets. This toilet's run is pretty long and takes several turns so
it has always been a bit slow. I know that one of the pressurized
tank models would work best but the noise would jack the person in the
next bedroom right out of bed. Has anyone read anything on the most
efficient, siphon flush toilet available?

Google "flapperless toilet";my apt.complex replaced all it's toilets with
this toilet,and it works great,uses the std. 1.6Gal/flush,and has no
flapper to degrade and leak,and no complex pressurizing stuff.
It's very simple,hasn't needed servicing in the 4 years I've had it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik