Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bertie Pittman

Default When Wood Sings

Hi Charlie,

I wonder if you could explain how you made the hair sticks and how
they are used or if you know of a website where it is explained.

I know a couple teenage girls I would like to make some for as a gift.
I could make them bit I dont know how to tell them they are used.

Oh.. and it's when you start singing back to the wood is the time to
worry! *S*

Thanks

Bertie

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:59:28 -0800, charlie b
wrote:

(I will get to the topic, but the back story is necessary)

A Viet Names American family has a shop up the street. They’re nice,
friendly, hard working people with a quiet gentle way about them. While
in my Hair Sticks Period, I made a pair for the wife, a delicate lady