Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Speechless

Default Rear half of a truck chassis plus imaginaton...

On 22 Mar 2006 14:32:09 -0800, wrote:

...perhaps an interesting project for the home shop:
http://www.drivebuv.org/b_u_v.htm

snip

Salvaging pickup truck beds and frames is old, too. Heck,
even I've done it:
http://home.comcast.net/~glyford/trailer/trailer.htm

Some excellent illustrations on how to modify the front end of the
truck frame. Thanks for posting the URL.

I have a 15-year-old nephew who received a buzz box welder from Santa
this past Christmas and doesn't know what to do with it but, he likes
cars and anything else with wheels on it. His father and I have some
ideas about what the kid is going to be doing this summer. Heh, heh,
heh...he will be referring to your web page.