Posted to uk.d-i-y
CampinGazz

Default skirting board rads

i've got the central heating up and running in my motorhome, but the
eberspacher is going into standby mode a bit too often for my liking, i.e.
it's putting out more heat on low than my system takes out.

so i want to add one more rad to the system, but i dont have any more wall
space that i can run pipes to for another wall mounted rad.

I do have a space at the base of one of the sofa's where i could mount a low
rad, and was thinking of something like a plinth/skirting board radiator,

thing it, my dog lies there occasionaly, and the rads on this system get to
85 degrees C, so i dont want her lying against a normal rad.

Are there skirting board rads available that have a cover on them so they
put out a fair bit of heat, but are not so hot to touch the front panel?

And what other names do these types of rads go under, as googling for
skirting board radiators only brings up one site that sells them, any links
to sites that sell them will be handy, i am running 15mm speed fit pipes on
my system, and the only ones i've seen use 22mm pipes.