Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default STrong fumes from oven

"dnoyeB" wrote in message
. ..
Sev wrote:
I was thinking oven cleaner and grease. If never wiped out, could take
a while to dissipate.

There's a thought. perhaps my wife 'cleaned' it. We do have the high
temperature cleaning mode. I doubt if she did that, but since it was a
move its totally possible that she sprayed it and never wiped it or maybe
cleaned it in some form before the move. We definitely cleaned the
outside.

Damn. I wonder what it is we ate from that oven...

--
Thank you,

Other than manually cleaning up sugar-laden spills, like from baking a pie,
why would you NOT use the self-clean method? Does your wife have a passion
for nasty chemical fumes?