Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default Splines?

In article .com,
says...
Is there a company out there who makes spline adapters that are
weldable? Any other source?
I am trying to get my large hydraulic piston pump hooked up to my 283
Chevy V-8 engine's clutch disc. The pump is male splined, the clutch
is female splined, both have very different diameters. Any suggestions
on how to approach this adaptation? Am I missing anything in how I
plan on marrying these two together? Thanks in advance.

You may find what you need here...
http://catalogs.hubcityinc.com/farmrev/searchpage.html

BSF is another possible source. They make complete adapters including a
custom housing and coupling if you specify the pump and engine, but I
think they'll supply just the coupling...
http://www.bsfinc.net/

Ned Simmons