Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jw

Default FS: Fosdick 24" Drill Press

Large Fosdick drill press. I haven't measured exactly so most
measurements are estimations.

The table is about 30" square. I would say it is 24" spindle center.
Stands about 8' tall to the top. 8 speed belt drive machine. Table is
adjustable to yield at least 30" under the spindle. 12" spindle
travel.

MT3 with a Jacobs 18N chuck.

Currently has a 3hp 3ph motor, but that could be changed pretty easily.

Heavy. Dont' know but would guess it's around 1500lbs. It made a big
Case skidloader grunt, so it's in that neighborhood.

It's more drill press than what I need. I already have a nice 20". It
would be nice to hang on to, but it's an extra.

Located in SE MN. I would like to get $300 for it. Depending on where
you are, delivery may be possible(meaning if I happen to be going your
way in the next while I could bring it along).

Dont' have pictures yet, but going to try to get some taken this
weekend.

JW