Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sofie

Default What's the scoop on universal remotes ??

moonlite:
Use the original factory remote to easily get all the dedicated functions
available on your equipment.
If you must have a universal remote, stay away from the cheapies for $15 or
less. Usually if you get the better remotes like "One for All" and some of
the Radio Shack more expensive remotes you will have a better chance of
success..... however, the factory original remotes are the only way to go.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"moonlite" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yesterday I bought probably my fifth universal remote only to return it
an hour later !! These remotes don't work - I don't care what the
paperwork that comes with it says !! Is there a way to know for sure
what brand universal remotes work best with what products ??

moonlite