Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Cowley

Default BES ...Incomplete Order

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:51:43 +0000, Stuart
wrote:

I placed an order yesterday with BES as one item I needed ...a 15-10mm
soder ring reducer ...is something that Screwfix do not stock .
The order arrived this morning ,including a 2mtre length of chrome
pipe in a box the size of you would not believe .....you could have
got about 50 3mtre lengths in it

Heh - I know exactly what you mean. I ordered some stuff from BES
recently which included two 2m lengths of 22mm pipe and it came in a
huuuge box that was about 20cm x 20cm x 3.5m long.

And the Boss White I also ordered was ratting around in a huge box too
and had managed to burst open. Lovely!

Still, the good thing about BES is they can supply all manner of
fittings that nobody else seems to offer online (e.g. a 22x22x8mm solder
ring tee that I wasn't able to find anywhere else) and their prices are
generally good, so I forgive them their foibles. They seem like a
pleasant bunch on the phone, too.
--
Chris Cowley