Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Plusnet and Forte Agent combination. Losing headers

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:31:30 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

In article
Mike Halmarack wrote:
snip
I like to exercise as much personal freedom as I can, if it's not
hurting anyone else.

You should use an address that cannot exist, to prevent DNS and mail
servers trying to find one that might exist - using INVALID as the TLD
is guaranteed to do this, as it has been set aside for this purpose.

I'm tempted to say:
Well... yes... I mean, "INVALID" you couldn't give it away, could you?
Anything a little more upbeat or positive on offer?

BUT, as you Rob, are what I consider to be *the* Internet Fairy
Godmother of all time and one of my top 10 Usenet heroes to boot, I'm
going to give this change some serious consideration.
Anyway, I wouldn't want to risk being sent to bed with no gruel.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.