Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Glue shortage?

Dukes909 wrote:

Last week I went to Big Orange to buy some Titebond. They had one small
bottle of the "I", none of the "II" or "III". No large bottles of any kind.
The single bottle was old; I could tell because it had the old style label
and I had one at home that was 2 years old - no mention of the website on
the label. I decided to wait to see if they got more in. Yesterday I went
back to HD, and still only had that one bottle. Not even any Elmer's -
nothing!?. I tried Lowes - none (what is going on???), then finally
Wally-world, that had empty shelves except for 2 small bottles of "Woodworx"
that I bought. What's up?

Cheers!
Dukester

Are you trying for a repeat of Johnny Carson's Great Toilet Paper
Shortage? LOL!

dave