Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Default Dewalt Planer knives update 15" vs. lunchbox

snip
That said, now I need to decide whether to get the Dewalt at $499, or just
go for the Grizzly/York 15" at around $275 more.

Sailaway - I was at Yorkcraft and saw the 15" you are talking about. Its
very nice. They were out of stock at the time but expected them in a couple
of weeks. I was in an instant gratification mood and picked up a Delta
22-580, similar to the dewalt. Got a good deal on it. Its a fine planer as
is the dewalt. I have just found some inherent anoyances that are the
product of the style and size. The machine is what it is. I think I will
eventually trade up to the yorkcraft or griz, maybe sooner than later.