Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart

Default BES ...Incomplete Order

I placed an order yesterday with BES as one item I needed ...a 15-10mm
soder ring reducer ...is something that Screwfix do not stock .
The order arrived this morning ,including a 2mtre length of chrome
pipe in a box the size of you would not believe .....you could have
got about 50 3mtre lengths in it ...but guess what ,The reducers and
also another number of elbows were marked "to follow" ..I phoned and
they said they will be sent in a few days .........

Why don't these companies have their stock linked to their websites in
real time so that items that are out of stock are shown as such
.....Luckily I'm not in any great hurry for these items but I might
have been .

Stuart