Posted to uk.d-i-y
CharlieR

Default Neff oven timer problem

I have a Neff hot-air oven that has been working fine for 6 years,
except for the digital timer, which has started playing up. This unit
enables me to set length of time for cooking, and start/finish times,
aswell as beng a digital clock.
It's now hard to set the timing correctly, which requires me to press a
button and turn a knob, as the display jumps almost randomly as I turn
the knob. Once set, however, it counts the time correctly.
Can anyone suggest if this is a part that I can get and replace myself,
or is it an expensive call-out job? (And no, it's not under warranty)