Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jason D.

Default This hitachi P.S. is driving me nuts!

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:43:35 -0500, "janek77"
wrote:

Hey, I've got good news! (its not geico)
I just replaced C1507 22/50V cap.
Guess what?
Seems to be working now , at least with my dummy load I can bring the
voltages back to normal.
It's late so I wont be hooking it up to the scope today, but I think I've
got it.
I'll report tommorow night.
Thanks guys!!

Another "told you so". When you have a hot power supply (touch the
heatsink right after unplugged and turned off.) Then you know
whatever to check or replace all small caps.

Good thing came out of this, you got it fixed, finish changing the
small caps first before closing scope up.

Cheers, Wizard