Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Chair Repair -- Warning: Ugly!

Mark Jerde said:

Here's a sample. This is SWMBO proofreading a presentation for me about
three months ago.
http://www.markjerde.com/Proofreader-(Large).jpg

That workstation and mine bear some striking similarities... LOL
Down to the old under-monitor switch boxes, the TV, the exact same
lamp - and lets not forget the left-handedness...
I also fear that we're both going to sucumb to a brain tumor. :-o

I don't think I could trade my old $99 Globe office chair, however - I
gotta have arms...

And just between you and me, I also build more things I wouldn't want
to show in public that I do show pieces.

Fortunately, no 2x4s and concrete blocks in years... ;-)

FWIW,

Greg G.