Posted to alt.home.repair
No

Default Whatever You Do --- Don't Buy a Craftsman Pressure Washer

wrote in message
oups.com...

You will expend so much energy cussing it, you might even have a
coronary.

I'm warning you. It is designed by unethical ghouls with a pump
guaranteed to fail within 10 hours of use, wheels guaranteed to fall
off the axles, and an engine warranted to take at least 20 minutes to
start. The pump, an engineering nightmare, has got to be made by
neanderthal knuckledraggers who are ex-Yugo factory workers in
Yugoslavia.

If you want your patience exhausted, your time wasted, your
frustrations so yanked and shaken to the point of such utter despair
that it almost breaks your heart-- in short, if you're a masochist ---
then buy one.
******************
Fascism should rightly be
called corporatism, as it is
the merger of state and
corporate power.
-- Benito Mussolini

Welcome to my world

I have had problems with craftsman branded stuff many times. I refuse to buy
anything with the craftsman brand any more. i have gotten burned too many
times. Now you know. Sorry.
-